Monday, February 21, 2011

Are you planning on applying to present at Seattle TNT? Do it now or never!



Many, many months ago I came up with a hypothesis: There aren’t enough (any?) events in Seattle for startups to present their products. The flip-side of the same coin is that there aren’t enough events for people to go check it out what’s new in tech products. I decided to do what I do, and I put an event together to prove me right or wrong.
 
This is what I can tell you right now. In 72h since we announced the Seattle TNT, no less than 22 startups submitted to present! I was worried about getting six and now we have 22 to select from. The good thing is that I’m sure we’ll find six very good ones. The bad thing is that we’ll have to turn down 16 (or more) who wanted a chance at this spotlight.
 
Since we have so many submissions already, we decided to change the deadline from February 16 (Wednesday) to February 13 (Sunday). Let me repeat this: You have until Sunday, February 13 at midnight to submit your startup to present at the first Seattle Tech-N-Tell. Apply here.
 
This will allow us to pick the six startups that will present by Tuesday of next week and give the startups a whole week to prepare their demos.
 
Tickets are also selling fast and we expect a full house. If you are not registered yet, get yours before it’s too late


Shakira Leslie Bibb Chelsea Handler Salma Hayek Jennifer Scholle

No comments:

Post a Comment